Pet Boarding Services
A boarding agreement is required for all pets who visit VIP Boarding Kennel for boarding, daycare or grooming. Please complete the boarding agreement and email/fax it to us before your pet’s scheduled arrival. If it has been one year or longer since you filled out a boarding agreement or your information has changed, please bring a new boarding agreement on your next visit. Download Boarding Agreement
General Boarding Policies
- VIP Boarding Kennel reserves the right to prohibit the admittance of pets lacking proof of vaccinations, pets displaying signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, or pets demonstrating aggressive behavior.
- Required vaccinations include Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella. Bordetella is required every 6 months. Bordetella type should be oral or intranasal given at least 3 days prior to arrival.
- All pets are required to be on an external parasite prevention plan. Any pet with fleas or ticks will receive a topical treatment and a flea bath at the pet owner’s expense.
- All dogs staying three or more nights are encouraged to elect a bath and will be charged according to our bathing rates. Any dog that becomes excessively dirty will also be bathed and charged according to our bathing rates. Double coated dogs require additional brushing and may be subject to an additional $5 charge.
- Dogs requiring individual handling for medical or behavioral reasons will receive individualized services and will be charged an individual exercise fee of $18 per day.
- Checkout time is 12:00 noon. Checkouts after 12:00 noon will be charged for a full day.
- No pick-up or drop off is available on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- Deposits of $50 are required in advance for reservations during holidays and peak season.
- Deposits will be refunded or applied to future reservations for cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.