Pet Boarding Services
A boarding agreement is required for all pets who visit VIP Boarding Kennel for boarding, daycare or grooming. Please complete the boarding agreement and email/fax it to us before your pet’s scheduled arrival. If it has been one year or longer since you filled out a boarding agreement or your information has changed, please bring a new boarding agreement on your next visit. Download Boarding Agreement
General Boarding Policies
- VIP Boarding Kennel reserves the right to prohibit the admittance of pets lacking proof of vaccinations, pets displaying signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, or pets demonstrating aggressive behavior.
- Required vaccinations include Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella. Bordetella is required every 6 months. Bordetella type should be oral or intranasal given at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- All pets are required to be on an external parasite prevention plan. Any pet with fleas or ticks will receive a topical treatment and a flea bath at the pet owner’s expense.
- Intact pets over one year old are not eligible for group activities.
- Dogs requiring individual handling for medical or behavioral reasons will receive individualized services and will be charged an individual exercise fee of $20 per day.
- Checkout time is 12:00 noon. Checkouts after 12:00 noon will be charged for a full day.
- No pick-up or drop off is available on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- Deposits of $50 are required in advance for reservations during holidays and peak season.
- Deposits will be refunded or applied to future reservations for cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.